Re: [norse_course] From Jed to Sarah - Are we translating anything else?

  • Mikey Cox
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2003
      Being that I got in the middle of Bothvar, I look forward to attempting something else--even though I just started and finished the 1st lesson...I'm still stoked.  I hope you don't mind my constant questions, though.  Thanks quite a bit.
      Michelle Cox

      A ship in the harbor is safe...but that's not what ships were made for.

      Mikey
    • Sarah Bowen
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 9, 2003
        Hi Michelle!

        I certainly don't mind anyone's questions!  I like people who make me think!

        Bye for now,
        Sarah.