from Jed - Let's do Hrafnkel !

  • Gerald Mcharg
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 8, 2003
      Dear Sarah, Grace Thomas and Laurel,
      What a wonderful response to the notion that we should continue translating. I honestly thought that all or most of you would be too busy to continue.
      I think Hrafnkels Saga an excellent choice; I was going to suggest it myself. Right now I'm going through ' the Greenland Prophetess' again, but Hrafnkel comes straight after it in Gordon and I'm ready to start anytime you want.
      Cheers,
      Jed
    • Sarah Bowen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
        OK folks!

        It looks like Hrafnkel´s saga it is!  I'm sure Simon will be happy with that decision too - I guess he must be on holiday right now.

        I don´t mind starting now but I'd need to take a break over August because I'm away for most of that month.  Or would people prefer to wait until Sept?  (One advantage of that is that if anyone does want to catch up with some of Bothvar, then they have time.)

        I'll go along with whatever most people want.
        Over to you once again!

        Cheers,
        Sarah.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 9, 2003
          I guess I'd rather wait.  I'd like to use August to catch up on Bodvar if I can.  Those who have the Gordon can always go ahead and start if they want to.

          Laurel