SCATTY TO THE ESCHATON

  • simonfittonbrown@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2003
      Hi Sarah,

      Please excuse this new exercise in scattiness (I love that word!), but what's the situation at the moment? Have you got a translation from me to correct (no hurry if so) or are we waiting for a new translation.

      Cheers,

      Simon

      PS What was the name of the female Icelandic singer Daisy often plays you?
      PPS How are you getting on with MEGAS these days?
    • Sarah Bowen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2003
        Sæll Simon!

        Yes, I did get your translation.  I was planning on waiting to see if anyone else posts one up and then I'll comment on them together.  If not, I'll definitely get back to you over the weekend and post up a new translation then as well.

        Kveðja,