RE: [norse_course] Re: Week 5

  • Alfta
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 3, 2003

      You seem to be using Microsoft's oe-ligature character
      (not part of the latin-1 standard). That's something I
      don't recommend - as it is difficult to view for users
      of non-MS systems. Another reason for avoiding it is that
      in italics it looks almost exactly the same as the
      italic ae-ligature.

      KveĆ°ja,
      Haukur

      ******

      Heill Haukur!

      How would you prefer the oe ligature to be typed in, just a normal “oe”?  Or is there a latin-1 standard method?

      far vel!

      -Alfta

    • Alfta
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 3, 2003