http://www.hi.is/~eybjorn/ugm/lp/ol2.html

  • simonfittonbrown@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      Hi Pelle,

      many thanks for the excellent link, on the behalf of all of us, I'm sure. It looks like an absolutely invaluable aid.

      Do you know of any good Danish - English (and/or Danish - Swedish/Icelandic) online dictionaries, please? I have no Danish at all, but would very much like to be able to read it. Perhaps even a site with lists of sound variations between cognates in Danish and Swedish and/or Icelandic?

      Cheers,

      Simon

    • Pelle Erobreren
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
        Simon,

        >Do you know of any good Danish - English (and/or Danish -
        > >Swedish/Icelandic)
        >online dictionaries, please? I have no Danish at all, but would very >much
        >like to be able to read it. Perhaps even a site with lists of sound
        >variations between cognates in Danish and Swedish and/or Icelandic?

        Whoops, you've got me there. I'll have a look, and will be sure to
        let you (and the group) know, if I find something.

        Regards,
        Pelle

        MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
        http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
        http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf
      • seamus prunty
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
          >From: "Pelle Erobreren" <hveenegaard@...>
          >To: norse_course@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [norse_course] http://www.hi.is/~eybjorn/ugm/lp/ol2.html
          >Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 15:37:17 +0000
          >
          >Simon,
          >
          > >Do you know of any good Danish - English (and/or Danish -
          > > >Swedish/Icelandic)
          > >online dictionaries, please? I have no Danish at all, but would very
          > >much
          > >like to be able to read it. Perhaps even a site with lists of sound
          > >variations between cognates in Danish and Swedish and/or Icelandic?
          >
          >Whoops, you've got me there. I'll have a look, and will be sure to
          >let you (and the group) know, if I find something.
          >
          >Regards,
          >Pelle

          >MSN 8 limited-time offer: Join now and get 3 months FREE*.
          >http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU=
          >http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_newmsn8ishere_3mf

          Dear pelle
          You will be able to get the dictionaries from amazon on the internet
          you require at www.amazon .co
          regards
          seamus

          http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf