indoeuropean stems

  • Diego Ferioli
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Haukur, I visited the site you suggested for the stems of the word "wolf",
      and I found it very interesting: I thought that I could find many more word
      than in my high-school greek books (because, even if I am studying old
      Norse, I am attending a pretty normal school here in Italy..), but I could
      not go through the whole site to take a look to all the words. what should I
      do, and if I have to do something like a subscription to see it, could you
      recommend an other interesting site (possibly free)?
      Thanks, Diego

      Comunica le tue emozioni in tempo reale con MSN Messenger!
      http://messenger.msn.it