Norse - Course

  • Steven Dent
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 22, 2002
      Hi!

      I am hoping that, with the help of the excellent course offerred on the net,
      I will eventually be able to read some of the Eddas and Sagas in the
      language they were written in.

      I have enjoyed the first two lessons - I'm finding the third very
      challenging. I especially enjoy killing Olafr and stealing his boat! Good
      fun!

      Thank you for your dedication,

      Steve

      (Wassail!)