Re: [norse_course] Baetke Wörterbuch

  • Phil Ashmore
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16, 2013
      What can I say? It worked perfectly fine for me in Internet Explorer, and also in Chrome, so it doesn't seem to be any kind of a problem with the website.

      I can only guess, Fred & Grace, that the issue here is maybe on your computer.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 16, 2013, at 7:18 AM, Fred & Grace Hatton <hatton@...> wrote:

      I never got as far as the download. It just kept telling me to fill in all
      the blanks and no matter what I did or didn't put in the blanks, it wasn't
      happy. I was using I E so will try Chrome and see if that would work.
      Grace

      Fred & Grace Hatton
      Hawley, Pa.