Re: [norse_course] Baetke dictionary

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 5:25 AM
      At 2:56:28 PM on Sunday, July 28, 2013, Fred & Grace Hatton
      wrote:

      > Finally got it downloaded.

      Excellent! The more I use it, the better I like it. I’m
      coming to understand why one member of our local ON group
      went to the trouble of photocopying the whole book many
      years ago.

      > Turned out my browser was the issue - IE 10.0. Worked like
      > a champ with Google Chrome.

      I gather that IE is much better than it used to be, but it
      would still be my fourth choice, after Firefox, Chrome, and
      Opera.