Baetke dictionary

  • Fred & Grace Hatton
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 28 11:56 AM
      Finally got it downloaded. Turned out my browser was the issue - IE 10.0.
      Worked like a champ with Google Chrome.
      Grace

      Fred & Grace Hatton
      Hawley, Pa.
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 29 5:25 AM
        At 2:56:28 PM on Sunday, July 28, 2013, Fred & Grace Hatton
        wrote:

        > Finally got it downloaded.

        Excellent! The more I use it, the better I like it. I’m
        coming to understand why one member of our local ON group
        went to the trouble of photocopying the whole book many
        years ago.

        > Turned out my browser was the issue - IE 10.0. Worked like
        > a champ with Google Chrome.

        I gather that IE is much better than it used to be, but it
        would still be my fourth choice, after Firefox, Chrome, and
        Opera.