German dictionary

  • Fred & Grace Hatton
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 23, 2013
      Thanks, Brian. It sounds terrific, but it won't let me download after I
      have filled out the info. No clue what the problem is. I tried multiple
      variations of things hoping it would like one or the other, but no luck.
      Grace

      Fred & Grace Hatton
      Hawley, Pa.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 23, 2013
        At 7:43:25 AM on Sunday, June 23, 2013, Fred & Grace Hatton wrote:

        > Thanks, Brian. It sounds terrific, but it won't let me
        > download after I have filled out the info. No clue what
        > the problem is. I tried multiple variations of things
        > hoping it would like one or the other, but no luck.

        How very odd, not to mention unfortunate. I just checked
        Sonstige, filled in Scott for Name and Brian for Vorname,
        gave my street address for Adresse, my ZIP code, city,
        state, and I think 'U.S.A' for Postleitzahl and Ort, and my
        e-mail, and checked 'Ja, ich bestätige ...'; after that I
        downloaded it with no problem.

        I suppose that it’s barely possible that something about
        that web page is browser-dependent; I use the current versio
        of Firefox.

        Brian
      • Phil Ashmore
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 23, 2013
          The Norse-German dictionary downloaded fine for me also, in Internet
          Explorer. Just fill out the details and check the box.

          Phil

          Sent from my iPhone