RE: [norse_course] Re: Laxdaela Saga 59 part 3 / Alan's Trans lation

  • edwidlund@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      Thanks Brian
      Sent from Windows Mail
      From: Brian M. Scott
      Sent: ‎February‎ ‎1‎, ‎2013 ‎3‎:‎12‎ ‎PM
      To: Edgar Widlund
      Subject: Re: [norse_course] Re: Laxdaela Saga 59 part 3 / Alan's Translation
      At 8:38:44 PM on Wednesday, January 30, 2013, Edgar Widlund

      > After hurricane I lost most of my stuff including my compter.
      > Can anyone send me addresses for Cleasby's Old Norse dictionary,

      Sean Crist's version, with .tiff, .png, and .html files:

      The version at Norrœn Dyrð, a nice HTML version:

      Archive.org has the whole thing in PDF, black and white PDF,
      EPUB, Kindle, Daisy, and DjVu formats at

      All three sites also have Zoëga:

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to: