Anyone there?

  • Menno Hellinga
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 29, 2012
      Heil!

      Is anyone here?
      The course is incomplete and apparently has not been edited for 10 years, so it looks as if it died. Is there any activity on this mailing list? (I was unable to find any archives, I would have looked there, had I found them.)
    • S
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
        Yes, it's a very active group. Maybe Yahoo burped because the archives show plenty of activity as well. Are you sure you were logged in when you looked?

        On Sat, Dec 29, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Menno Hellinga <menno8472@...> wrote:

        Heil!

        Is anyone here?
        The course is incomplete and apparently has not been edited for 10 years, so it looks as if it died. Is there any activity on this mailing list? (I was unable to find any archives, I would have looked there, had I found them.)

        __._,_

      • Michael Murphy
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 5, 2013
          Hi, Menno!

          I'm sure you've had a deluge of replies by now. I sometimes open the messages and translations out of an interest in Old Icelandic, but I find the overall standard high and way beyond my own level. Do you know of any other courses on the net? Any contacts in  Iceland who'd be willing to give some tuition?

          HAPPY NEW YEAR!

          Mike

        • wyrdplace@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 6, 2013
            It hasn't been incredibly busy over the holidays, but a few posts discussing the Eyrbyygja Saga have gone by.

            Jamie

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 9, 2013

              Yep! And personally, I got some really good help on a translation I’m working on. We’re all here, but lurking in the dark’ning shadows!

              -          sd