Eyrbyggja Saga

  • rob13567
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 23, 2012
      Indeed. Few words + no syntax = near zero success = no fun :)

      Rob

      Grace wrote:

      Too funny! You mean you haven't enjoyed searching fruitlessly for the
      obscure words or hopelessly wishing some sort of syntax might appear. I'm all for jumping ahead. So is my husband. He has been having to listen to me cursing over breakfast.
      Grace
    • Fred & Grace Hatton
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 25, 2013
        Something came up, so we'll be skipping the Eyrbyggja Saga this week, but
        will resume next week.
        Grace

        Fred & Grace Hatton
        Hawley, Pa.
      • Fred & Grace Hatton
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 6, 2013
          I'm sorry I can't participate this week with the Eyrbyggja Saga. Major
          family problems. Hope to continue next week.
          Grace

          Grace Hatton
          Hawley, PA