Hi, I have a couple ???

  • Raven
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27 2:53 PM
      hi, I am writing a fantasy book and the humans in it are Vikings and I was wondering if someone could tell me if they ever said anything like people do now... ie

      Balls, bitch, moron and other things of this nature.
      i'm wanting to get it as close to the life style as I can get it with out throwing to much modern slang in to it.

      Thank you for your time.

      Raven