Re: [norse_course] I have been absent for far too long

  • Norma Jean Clark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 14, 2011
      Glad to have you back!!
      Bless,
      Norma Jean Clark

      On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 5:48 AM, Patricia F-W <originalpatricia@...> wrote:

      I am hoping NOW to be able to take part in the translations again - Sending Greetings to all and hoping to take advantage of studying the excellent translations I have been reading and maybe I can be contributing again - I hope !! I used the link in Alan's exceloent translation to get in here again!!
      I have left University - got the Greek and Latin Studies all tied up and am well pleased
      But - now continuing to study privately in the warmth and comfort of my home - no more huge draughty corridors and great Lecture Halls and Seminars.
      Sending my Very best wishes to all of you for the Coming Season of Celebrations - wishing you Glad Yul & Merry Christmas, and all the Good Stuff you wish for

      Bless !!
      Patricia - lately known as Patti - you may choose