Laxdaela Saga

  • Fred & Grace Hatton
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 23, 2011
      We are postponing the translation this week. Alan is still having computer
      problems and will resume next week.
      Grace

      Fred & Grace Hatton
      Hawley, Pa.
    • Fred & Grace Hatton
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 12, 2013
        Alan isn't able to participate until after the 19th so we will take a break
        until then with the Laxdaela Saga.
        Grace

        Fred & Grace Hatton
        Hawley, Pa.
      • bmscotttg
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 13, 2013
          --- In norse_course@yahoogroups.com, "Fred & Grace Hatton" <hatton@...>
          wrote:

          > Alan isn't able to participate until after the 19th so we will take
          > a break until then with the Laxdaela Saga.

          I've been travelling for the last week or so and haven't been able to
          do as much as I'd hoped, but I will at least add my two cents' worth
          to the last Eyrbyggja instalment in a few days. With a little luck
          I'll even get caught up on Laxdæla before Alan gets back.