Join us translating!

  • Fred & Grace Hatton
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2010
      All are welcome to try their hands at the translations or parts of them or
      now and then - - whatever works for you.
      Grace

      >By the BTW, how is it decided who translates the next chapter or
      >sub-chapter when working through a saga?
      >Is it first-come, first-to-present?

      >Med vennligste hilsener,
      >Paul Hansen

      Fred & Grace Hatton
      Hawley, Pa.
    • Paul Hansen
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2010
        Takk fyrir, Fred, Grace og Brian.
        Either my schedule will get easier, so I can be more participatory,
        or it'll get worse.
        Best wishes to all of us.

            Paul Hansen

        To: norse_course@yahoogroups.com
        From: hatton@...
        Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 06:56:09 -0500
        Subject: [norse_course] Join us translating!

        All are welcome to try their hands at the translations or parts of them or
        now and then - - whatever works for you.
        Grace

        >By the BTW, how is it decided who translates the next chapter or
        >sub-chapter when working through a saga?
        >Is it first-come, first-to-present?

        >Med vennligste hilsener,
        >Paul Hansen

        Fred & Grace Hatton