Re: Thanks, Brian!

  • bmscotttg
    Message 1 of 83 , Sep 15, 2010
      --- In norse_course@yahoogroups.com, "Fred and Grace Hatton"
      <hatton@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for your help, Brian. The original Old Norse texts that
      > you send are becoming scrambled by gremlins in cyberspace.
      > I get the norse course via email digest and this is how it is
      > coming through. It makes it much more difficult to see the
      > corrections.

      You need to tell your e-mail client that the message uses the UTF-8
      character encoding. Some older programs may not be able to do this,
      but most any modern one should. What e-mail client do you use?

      Message 83 of 83 , Jun 23 3:10 PM
        At 7:24:40 AM on Thursday, June 23, 2011, Fred & Grace
        Hatton wrote:

        > Thank you for all your help with Laxdaela Saga and Star
        > Wars!

        It's very much my pleasure; it helps me keep my hand in, and
        I've learned a great deal from working on the tricky bits.