Re: [norse_course] Re: Thanks, Brian!

  • CalecM@aol.com
    Message 1 of 83 , Mar 31, 2010
      Interesting comment, Brian.  I recall that I always understood my calculus course the following quarter;  I wonder if it isn't the same way with ON.  We understand it later than the first time we encountered/needed it.
          Alec

      In a message dated 3/31/2010 10:16:10 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, BMScott@... writes:

      --- In norse_course@ yahoogroups. com, "Fred and Grace Hatton"
      <hatton@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for your help! Seems so clear when you explain it, yet......

      I wish that I had a dime for every time that my students here at
      the university have said that! (Different subject, though: I'm
      actually a mathematician. )

      Message 83 of 83 , Jun 23, 2011
        At 7:24:40 AM on Thursday, June 23, 2011, Fred & Grace
        Hatton wrote:

        > Thank you for all your help with Laxdaela Saga and Star
        > Wars!

        It's very much my pleasure; it helps me keep my hand in, and
        I've learned a great deal from working on the tricky bits.