Stormsdottir has a new E-mail address!

  • THOMPHC
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2001
      I apologize for cross posting this probably again as I have tried to do this over and over till I get it right!  I have a new E-mail address!

      I waited forever for Mindspring or Earthlink to get DSL hookup but neither one has it yet.  So when Bell South became available in my community I decided to go with them.  Either E-mail address above will get to me. ::smile::

      Always enlightenment
      and always Stormy!
      Stormsdottir
      www.earth-dancing.com