Most Sincere Greetings

  • Patricia W
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2009
      I am disappointed to have been lately not a regular contributor to this Group but I have read and followed the progress.
      Rightly it has been said that Grace kept us going, and it is heart warming to be thanked by my "fellow contributors" - of course if my Studies at the Open University should "let up" I hope to be back, and to contribute in the Future.

      However, for now, I can only hope that all of the Contributors and the Readers and all Members will believe in my wishing you the Compliments of your Season - what ever it may be, may your Gods and Mine assure you of Success and Happiness in the Year 2010
      Kveðja
      Patricia
      :)