      From: norse_course@yahoogroups.com [mailto: norse_course@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of nikolai_sandbeck
      Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 2:15 AM
      To: norse_course@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [norse_course] Re: Old Norse grammar

      Well if old norse is a hobby for you, you should be able to read and understand a got part of the sags. St ill the eddas is too hard becuase it is very poetic and relies very much on the grammar.

      but if you take the lessons and understand it you should be able to read sagas with the help of a dictionary :b