699FW: Charity Concert Event

  • Jan S. Krogh
    Sep 16, 2006
      Norklubb støtter initiativet under for støtte for barna i Libanon og anbefaler alle å møte opp eller å betale inn en slant på den litauisk-libanesiske foreningens konto!
       -----------
      Dear friends,

      Attached please find information for the charity fund raising concert event that is taking place on Thursday the 21st September at Propoganda Pub. Proceeds from this event will be used to provide medical treatment to the injured children who suffered as a result of the war in Lebanon.

      I would hope that you will be able to join us in supporting this charity event. Your donation will be greatly welcomed by these children.

      We are preselling the tickets ... Please let me know how many tickets you wish to buy ... the tickets are sold at 20 and 30 Litas (no privilages with the 30 Litas tickets, just for those who wish to donate more). I would appreciate if you could encourage your friends to join too.

      Alternatively, if you wish to donate separately to the camapaign, then our bank details are :

      AB SEB Vilniaus Bankas, Lietuviu ir libanieciu bendruomene ,

      LT 04 7044 0600 0445 1162 „Akcija Libano vaikai”

      Look forward to hearing from you.

      Regards
      Eddie