POSTAL HISTORY youngest stamp collector in the world

  • adars54
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2007
      PHILATELY EXCHANGE12
      Seen ur ad over net.Can be willing to exchange stamps FDC new
      issues,Thematic post cards w/cancellations,printed slogans,postal
      history items,like covers,PCards.
      also have Revenues,telegramms,phone cards,diplomatic
      mail,[1925.>],aerogrammes,stationary,and similar items from all
      countries.coins,stamps,telephone cards ,bank notes,lottery,
      cheques,shapes in stamps other than paperstamps notes,
      Can anyone give information on "BRTISH CONCESSION OF 1927 NYASALAND
      CHINDE CHIROME OF NYASALAND,REGD,COVER CENSORED "

      My son is... like to collect &exchange stamps postal history was
      judged as YOUNGEST STAMP COLLECTOR IN THE WORLD BY APPEX98 state level
      exhibition in indiaat the age of 4.6years
      wanted to improve my collecton by collecting few autographs on
      postcards or postal covers please help me with an signed cover or post
      card of some royal family members so that i can use them in my exhibit
      .I would like to have signed cards etc from Queen mother ,Prince
      Charles ,Presidents of USA,
      Post card cancellations printed logos on this i have .
      Medicines water shoes birds flowers football badminton cricket
      beetovan breast feedind hairstyles lotteries chess wild life animals
      dances ghandi scouts golf gymnastics sports jewellery kangaroos
      prehistoric animals kites masks scientists malaria nudes fruits
      catoons pandas envirnment pollution antiques cars zodiac and so on
      ,,,,,,,,,,
      POSTAL HISTORY ITEMS AVAILABLE FROM 1890 -1920 VERY STRONG also later
      period,,,,,,,
      1890-1920 this items i have first filghts, night first flight,maritime
      mail,deadpost offices ,London regd transit cd marking
      types,REVENUESTAMPS documents w/ royal signatures ,king signs,
      handicrafts, military mail ,FPO FDC ,etc,/
      REGD COVERS W/CENSOR 1895 TO 1925 FROM THIS COUNTRIES //////////////////
      Austrialia,burma,U>K,Hongkong,India,rhodesia,zanzibar,nyasaland,bhutan,brazil,argentina,mexico,nicargua,bolivia,uruguay,costarica,canada,norway,sweden,finland,russia
      before
      1900>.N>Zealand,egypt,sudan,italy,spain,romania,bulgaria,turkey,greece,france+colonies,portuguese+coly,germany,hungary,malta,west
      indies ,very strong in netherland indies,.japan ,china,hong
      kong,singapore,strait settlements,panama canal zone w/us ovpt on
      panamacovers,orange free states,ST.HELENE, FUIME, MOROCCO AGENCY ETC
      PLEASE PASS ON THIS INFORMATION THIS TO UR FRIENDS IN PHILATELY ,
      Please send ur want list to musham@...
      SEE OUR www.philanumis.com, and EBAY SHOP =philanumiscom thank u
      NOTE ;;;;There are lot of postal THIEVES in india so please send
      meterial by REGISTERD MAIL THANKS
      REPLY TO MUSHAM@... ADRESS GIVEN BELOW

      M.DAMODHAR.RAO
      BlockNo30,1floor,