Pakistan Gru Arjun Dev Dera Sahib Stamp

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2006
      Hello Friends
      Pakistan have issued a stamp on the 400th Anniversary of Guru Argun Dev Singh Dera Sahib Lahore . In the history of Pakistan it is first time that Pakistan Post Office issued any stamp on Sikhs. If you need these stamps or FDC's. then contact me as soon as possible. We accept All online credit Cards also.

      info@...

      Hope to hear from you soon. More Topics Visit my site.
      With best regards.

      http://www.aliphilatelic.com

      Ali Philatelic Traders
      GPO Box 2459