Collectors online Shopping Mall

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2006
      Dear Philatelic Friends
      It is time to purchase your Philatelic Needs from Ali Philatelic Traders PakistanÂ’s First Online Collectors Shopping Mall. We have a lot off topics in our site like.
      Advertising, Agriculture, Architecture, Antarctica, Archaeology, Atomic Installations, Aviation, Banking, Books, Boy Scouts, Butterflies and Insects, Cathedral Churches, Children, Communication, Dams and Barrages, Defense, Earth, Earthquake, Education, Famous People like poets, musicians, scientists, Head of States, Fish and Marine Life, Flags, Flora likes Trees, Plants, Flowers, Fruits, Mushrooms, Food, Girl Guides, Greeting Stamps, Handicrafts, Human Rights, Islamic Civilization, International Years, Buddha, Joint Issues, Light Houses, Medical, Maps, Models, Mountains, Overprint on Stamps, Postal Services, Population, Politics, Philately, Paintings, Rotary, Roads & Motorways, Religion, Refugee, Railway, Space, Sports like Cricket, Hockey, Squash, Football, Olympic Games, Water Sports, Stamp on Stamp, Science & Technology, Tourism, Trade & Industry, Transport, Triangular Stamps, UPU, Wildlife like as Animals, Birds, WWF, Women, World Organizations. Many other topics available in
      Sub-Categories.
      Pakistan New Issues Available at Face Value + 10% only for a Limited Time Offer.
      We can also send you mint Bangladesh, India, Canada, New Zealand Topical sets. Hundreds of Philatelic items and Pictures uploaded. We accept all Credit Cards and online money transfer services like Western Union and Money Gram.

      Please Visit My Site:

      http://www.aliphilatelic.com

      Ali Philatelic Traders
      GPO Box 2459