stamps for food

  • renato maturi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006
      STAMPS FOR FOOD
      Marcelo and Rosiane are two children who live in Corumbà (Brazil):
      they have no longer a family of their own and, if no one is going to
      take care of them, they are bound to starve, to fall ill, or – what's
      worse – to be left to the mercies of men of no scruples.
      This is true for millions of children, besides them, in Brazil.

      STAMPS FOR FOOD is undertaken by the TOWN OF THE CHILDREN FOUNDATION
      –CORUMBÀ (Brazil).
      With the stamps we collect we are able to give Marcelo and Rosiane and
      many other children like them a place where to live, food enough, and
      the opportunity to go to school.

      Every 25 stamps we get from you, Marcelo and Rosiane will have food
      secured for 5 days.
      HELP US TO HELP THEM!

      Do send us your thematic or commemorative stamps in excess, and that
      will be of great help to us!

      Thank you from Marcelo and Rosiane too.

      FONDAZIONE CITTÀ DEI BAMBINI
      Casella postale 6608