Topical Collectors Shopping Mall

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 13, 2006
      Dear Sir
      Are You Looking for a Reliable Supplier of Philatelic Items From Pakistan and Worldwide at a Genuine Trade Prices, Since 1985 We Deal in All Kinds of Mint And Used Postage Stamps Thematic Collections FDCs Postal Stationary Post Cards View Cards Phone cards Coins And Banknotes Match Box Labels Stamp Catalogues Philatelic Books & Magazines. New Issue Service Available. What You Need Tell us May Be We Will Help You.
      Visit our new collectors shopping mall at:

      http://www.aliphilatelic.com

      We accept all online credit cards.

      Ali Philatelic Traders
      GPO Box 2459