Visit our website

  • Jacques D.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2005
      This is a message to all members. We are updating our newly created
      website and we invite all of you to be part of it. In addition to being
      part of this club, you can also be on our website and participate in it
      in many ways. You can:
      · Post stories about stamps,
      · Use our classified ads,
      · Post some links,
      · Add useful information that other collectors can use,
      · Have your own page (we monitor the content),
      · Talk about errors,
      · List your group,
      · Or anything about stamps.

      Visit www.thephilatelist.net and browse on it.