Wanted exchange!

  • djole973
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24 4:25 AM
      Dear friends!
      I am new in this group!
      I collect mint sets WWF and fauna from all over the world!
      If anyone can to offer this topics for exchange,can to contact me to
      my private mail:

      djole973@...

      Offer same topics and many more!
      Can to sent my offer list to all interested members in attach!
      Also inviting all stamp collectors to join to my group:

      All new members are welcome!
      Best regards from Serbia,

      Bojan
    • djole973