Re: [Norfolk Island Stamps] Regarding norfolk post

  • John Embrey
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 5:13 AM
      I have a subscription for FDC of Norfolk Island and haven't had any
      problems. The last issue was 18.06.2003 Lillies.

      John Embrey

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 8:13 PM
        Dear Balchander,

        I am interested in having some Norfolk stamps for my collection. Even used
        or mints also do. Can you help me.

        Yours truly,

        K Sushil Shenoy.

        Mangalore Refinery & Petrochemicals Limited, Mangalore, India
      • Balachander C
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 8 1:38 PM
          Hi

          Please sendme what you can offer.