Re: Norfolk Island Flage

  • ricardolapa
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 25 7:15 AM
      Dear Friend :

      To find some Norfolk flags and the respective coat of arms , please
      visit :

      http://www.atlasgeo.ch/htmlg/Norfolk.htm

      With best regards

      Ricardo

      --- In norfolkislandstamps@y..., bsegui <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > Does anyone have any information on how or where I could obtain a
      > flag from Norfolk Island?
    • Ade Setiati
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26 1:16 AM
        Dear friends,
        my name is Ade and I am from Indonesia. Currently I am
        looking for stamp trading friends. So if anyone
        interested, please do contact me through personal
        e-mail only. I am sure we can work things out.

        Best regards,

        http://finance.yahoo.com