Norfolk Island Flage

  • bsegui
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13 8:09 PM
      Does anyone have any information on how or where I could obtain a
      flag from Norfolk Island?
    • ricardolapa
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 25 7:15 AM
        Dear Friend :

        To find some Norfolk flags and the respective coat of arms , please
        visit :

        http://www.atlasgeo.ch/htmlg/Norfolk.htm

        With best regards

        Ricardo

        --- In norfolkislandstamps@y..., bsegui <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have any information on how or where I could obtain a
        > flag from Norfolk Island?
      • Ade Setiati
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 26 1:16 AM
          Dear friends,
          my name is Ade and I am from Indonesia. Currently I am
          looking for stamp trading friends. So if anyone
          interested, please do contact me through personal
          e-mail only. I am sure we can work things out.

          Best regards,

          http://finance.yahoo.com