Whaler Project Issue

  • norfolk_post
    Message 1 of 53 , May 2 1:53 PM
      Good Afternoon Everybody,<br> <br>Today, 1 May
      2000, is the First Day Issue of the latest 2 issues
      from Norfolk Post - The Whaler Project Souvenir Sheet
      and the special imperforate version of the souvenir
      sheet, overprinted for the Stampshow 2000 in London this
      month with the logos of Stampshow 2000 and the Crown
      Agents Stamp Bureau (CASB are the Agents representing
      Norfolk Post at this important Philatelic event).<br>
      Covers are available for AUD $4.40 each. Both items form
      part of normal standing orders for Norfolk Post
      customers.<br> <br>Sheets are 96mm x 76mm and were printed by
      BDT International Security Printing from artwork by
      Glenn Douran. 24000 of each version were printed and
      there are 2000 first day covers each available.<br>
      available at face value from Norfolk Post -
      info@...<br> <br>The imperforate souvenir sheet cancelled with
      the official Norfolk Post cachet for the Stampshow
      2000 are available on order from the Crown Agents
      Stamp Bureau (casb@...).<br> <br>Photos and
      full technical details of the issue (including FDC and
      cancel) are available in the photo albums at the Norfolk
      Post Yahoo! Club:<br>
      you join our Microsoft ListBot e-mail distribution
      list at:<br>
      apologise as we work out the final bugs in our system,
      please ensure you are on the list above to make sure
      when final deletions are made you do not miss out.<br>
      Phone: int + 6723 23705, Fax: int + 6723 23636<br>This
      e-mail and any files transmitted with it are privileged
      and confidential information intended for the use of
      the addressee. The confidentiality and/or privilege
      in this e-mail is not waived, lost or destroyed if
      it has been transmitted to you in error. If you
      received this e-mail in error you must (a) not
      disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it; (b)
      notify Norfolk Post immediately by return e-mail to the
      sender; and (c) delete the original e-mail.
    • vincent1abrm
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2001
        DEAR FRIEND,<br><br>I AM VINCENT FROM INDIA. I
        HAVE GOT PLENTY OF INDIAN/ASIAN /WW USED STAMPS FOR
        EXCHANGE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE CAN EXCHANGE STAMPS AT
        1:1 IN PACKS OF 50/100. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE WILL
        DEAL IN COMOMMORATIVE OR DEFINITIVE (USUAL, SMALL)
        STAMPS OR BOTH.<br><br>IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN SEND
        YOU A BOOK BY MR. GANDHI �MY EXPERIMENTS WITH TRUTH�
        (520 PAGED CLASSIC) AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MR. M.K. GANDHI,
        AGAINST 100NON-INDIAN STAMPS.<br><br>I HAVE GOT A LOT OF
        INDIAN FIRST DAY COVERS FROM 1960 TO 1980 FOR EXCHANGE
        WITH NON � INDIAN USED STAMPS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
        WE CAN TRADE FDCs FOR STAMPS AT 1:10 BASIS. THAT IS
        AGAINST 10 NON-INDIAN STAMPS I CAN GIVE YOU ONE INDIAN
        FIRST DAY COVER. AGAIN FOR OPTIMISING POSTAL EXPENCES
        WE WILL DEAL IN THE PACKS OF 4/8 FDCs, THAT IS 40/80
        STAMPS. IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME
        REGARDS,<br><br>VINCENT.