Upcoming Issue Photos

  • norfolk_post
    Message 1 of 53 , Apr 26, 2000
      Good Morning Everybody,<br><br>Photos today added
      to our Yahoo! Stamp Club photo albums
      include:<br><br>1. Whaler Issue Technical Details Flyer (part A and
      B)<br><br>2. DRAFT artwork for the 2000 Olympics Souvenir
      Sheet<br><br>3. South Pacific Festival of the Arts stamps
      (including Norfolk Island's first PSA stamp) and technical
      details flyer (A and B).<br><br>4. Bounty Day Stamps,
      Technical Details Flyer, FDC and Cancellation<br><br>5. NEW
      Norfolk Island "chip" Foenkaads (Phonecards) for release
      in June 2000<br><br>Web site redevelopment is well
      advanced and we hope to launch revamped site in the next
      few weeks. We will notify you when the launch date is
      Regards<br><br>The Norfolk Philatelic Team
    • vincent1abrm
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2001
        DEAR FRIEND,<br><br>I AM VINCENT FROM INDIA. I
        HAVE GOT PLENTY OF INDIAN/ASIAN /WW USED STAMPS FOR
        EXCHANGE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE CAN EXCHANGE STAMPS AT
        1:1 IN PACKS OF 50/100. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE WILL
        DEAL IN COMOMMORATIVE OR DEFINITIVE (USUAL, SMALL)
        STAMPS OR BOTH.<br><br>IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN SEND
        YOU A BOOK BY MR. GANDHI �MY EXPERIMENTS WITH TRUTH�
        (520 PAGED CLASSIC) AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MR. M.K. GANDHI,
        AGAINST 100NON-INDIAN STAMPS.<br><br>I HAVE GOT A LOT OF
        INDIAN FIRST DAY COVERS FROM 1960 TO 1980 FOR EXCHANGE
        WITH NON � INDIAN USED STAMPS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
        WE CAN TRADE FDCs FOR STAMPS AT 1:10 BASIS. THAT IS
        AGAINST 10 NON-INDIAN STAMPS I CAN GIVE YOU ONE INDIAN
        FIRST DAY COVER. AGAIN FOR OPTIMISING POSTAL EXPENCES
        WE WILL DEAL IN THE PACKS OF 4/8 FDCs, THAT IS 40/80
        STAMPS. IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME
        REGARDS,<br><br>VINCENT.