New Ducks Issue!

  • norfolk_post
    Message 1 of 53 , Jan 30, 2000
      Check out the photo album for graphics of our
      Duck issue (4 stamps)to be released at the American
      Philatelic Society Show in Portland Oregon on 18 February
      2000 simultaneously with Duck issues from Namibia and
      Philatelic Team
    • vincent1abrm
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2001
        DEAR FRIEND,<br><br>I AM VINCENT FROM INDIA. I
        HAVE GOT PLENTY OF INDIAN/ASIAN /WW USED STAMPS FOR
        EXCHANGE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE CAN EXCHANGE STAMPS AT
        1:1 IN PACKS OF 50/100. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE WILL
        DEAL IN COMOMMORATIVE OR DEFINITIVE (USUAL, SMALL)
        STAMPS OR BOTH.<br><br>IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN SEND
        YOU A BOOK BY MR. GANDHI �MY EXPERIMENTS WITH TRUTH�
        (520 PAGED CLASSIC) AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MR. M.K. GANDHI,
        AGAINST 100NON-INDIAN STAMPS.<br><br>I HAVE GOT A LOT OF
        INDIAN FIRST DAY COVERS FROM 1960 TO 1980 FOR EXCHANGE
        WITH NON � INDIAN USED STAMPS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
        WE CAN TRADE FDCs FOR STAMPS AT 1:10 BASIS. THAT IS
        AGAINST 10 NON-INDIAN STAMPS I CAN GIVE YOU ONE INDIAN
        FIRST DAY COVER. AGAIN FOR OPTIMISING POSTAL EXPENCES
        WE WILL DEAL IN THE PACKS OF 4/8 FDCs, THAT IS 40/80
        STAMPS. IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME
        REGARDS,<br><br>VINCENT.