FDCs for Exchange

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2009
      Dear Friends
      I want to Exchange my Surplus stock of FDCs with any serious collector, Minimum Exchange 50 FDCs or above, I need Birds, Fish, Railways, Sports, Olympic Games, Tennis, Cricket, Football, WWF, Joint Issues, Mountains and many others. If interested please contact me at the following E.Mail.

      aliphilatelic@...

      Donot E.Mail me at Yahoo Groups because I donot read these mails due to heavy SPAMS in these days.

      Rizwan Sadiq
      Pakistan