Stamps & Covers of Tibet & Afghanistan

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2008
      Dear Collectors
      I have a big collection of Mint Stamps and Covers from Afghanistan and Tibet, If you are a serious collector and want to upgrade your collection, so why not send me an E.Mail at my following address and I help you. All items available at a low possible prices. Many other topical and country collections also available.

      aliphilatelic@ gmail.com

      My Delcampe Store.

      http://www.delcampe .net/stores/ aliphilatelic

      Rizwan Sadiq