Afghanistan, Pakistan, India Worldwide Mint Stamps

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2008
      Dear Collectors
      I just added many Mint Stamps from Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Worldwide also Topical sets at a Lowest Possible prices at my Delcampe Store. Please take a Visit for more informations.

      http://www.delcampe.net/stores/aliphilatelic

      You Can E.Mail me at.

      aliphilatelic@...

      For a Fast Reply.  Please do not E.Mail me at Yahoo Groups.
      We Accept Money Bookers payments for a fast Supply. If you have not a Money Bookers E.Mail, Simply Register now and you will be able tosend and receive payments very easly.

      Rizwan Sadiq
      (aliphilatelic)