Afghanistan Stamps

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2008
      Dear Philatelic Friends
      I have a good collection of Afghanistan Mint Stamps New & Old at a Low Prices..
      If interested please Contact me at.

      aliphilatelic@ gmail.com

      Donot mail me in Yahoo Groups. Contact me in my E.Mail Address for a fast reply.

      Rizwan Sadiq
      (Ali Philatelic Traders)

    • Ali Philatelic Traders
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2009
        Dear Sir
        This is not a SPAM Mail. I want to introduce myself. I am Rizwan Sadiq from Ali Philatelic Traders Pakistan. I can supply New and Old Issues of Afghanistan & Pakistan. I have many items in my stock. If you are interested in, please E.Mail me and hope we will make a good philatelic relations for a long time. Scans Attached.

        Afghanistan Stamps:

        1996 Farmer Day 15afs
        1996 Revolution Day 8afs
        2002 Ahmad Shah 14afs
        2002 Buddha 25afs
        2002 National Understanding 11afs
        2002 Prophet Muhammad 15afs
        2003 Animals (3v) + M/Sheet 72afs
        2003 Drugs (3v) + M/Sheet 18afs
        2003 Farmer Day 9afs
        2003 Tourism Day (3v) + M/Sheet 49afs
        2003 Independence Day 15afs
        2003 Literacy Day 2afs
        2003 Loya Jergua 20afs
        2003 Post Day 8afs
        2003 Prophet Muhammad 19afs
        2003 TB 14afs
        2004 Election 40afs
        2004 Kerzai (2v) + M/Sheet 124afs
        2004 TB 41afs
        2004 Women Day 6afs
        2005 China Diplomatic (1v) + M/Sheet 175afs
        2006 ECO Joint Issue 8afs
        2006 Election 25afs
        2006 Independence Day 45afs
        2006 Literacy Day 12afs