norfolk island stamps

  • yentino250
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1 6:40 AM
      As I am now up to date with my collection of this Island and have a few
      (more than) of spares it would be great to be able to trade as apposed
      to messing around on "E" bay
    • gerryyork
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2 8:40 AM
        I can offer you many trade items: new and recent issues (e.g.2005-2007)
        and other topicals from Aland, Australia, Australian Antarctic
        Territory, British Antarctic Territory, British Indian Ocean Territory,
        China (Taiwan), Christmas Island, Cocos Islands, Cuba, Falkland
        Islands, Faroe Islands, France, French Antarctica, Greenland, Iceland,
        Israel, Mayotte, New Zealand, North Cyprus, Pitcairn Islands, Ross
        Dependency, South Georgia, Tokelau Islands, Tristan da Cunha, United
        Arab Emirates, United Nations, Vatican City

        --- In norfolkislandstamps@yahoogroups.com, "yentino250"