New Philatelic Group

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008
      Dear Collectors
      I invite you to join our New Philatelic Group. You can make friends worldwide here and upgrade your philatelic needs from our Cheap Philatelic Auctions.

      http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/philatelic _auctions

      You can also visit our Delcampe Store for your topical items.

      http://www.delcampe .net/stores/ aliphilatelic

      Rizwan Sadiq
      Pakistan