PLEASE - Feedback Required

  • norfolk_post
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 15, 1999
      Us here at Norfolk Post need your help - your
      ideas, interesting web site URLS, scanned images of
      interesting Norfolk Philatelic Items - in fact anything that
      could be of interest on this site - please mail us
      (p.s. don't forget to join the club!)
    • vincent1abrm
      Message 53 of 53 , Jul 15, 2001
        DEAR FRIEND,<br><br>I AM VINCENT FROM INDIA. I
        HAVE GOT PLENTY OF INDIAN/ASIAN /WW USED STAMPS FOR
        EXCHANGE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE CAN EXCHANGE STAMPS AT
        1:1 IN PACKS OF 50/100. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED WE WILL
        DEAL IN COMOMMORATIVE OR DEFINITIVE (USUAL, SMALL)
        STAMPS OR BOTH.<br><br>IF YOU ARE INTERESTED I CAN SEND
        YOU A BOOK BY MR. GANDHI �MY EXPERIMENTS WITH TRUTH�
        (520 PAGED CLASSIC) AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF MR. M.K. GANDHI,
        AGAINST 100NON-INDIAN STAMPS.<br><br>I HAVE GOT A LOT OF
        INDIAN FIRST DAY COVERS FROM 1960 TO 1980 FOR EXCHANGE
        WITH NON � INDIAN USED STAMPS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED
        WE CAN TRADE FDCs FOR STAMPS AT 1:10 BASIS. THAT IS
        AGAINST 10 NON-INDIAN STAMPS I CAN GIVE YOU ONE INDIAN
        FIRST DAY COVER. AGAIN FOR OPTIMISING POSTAL EXPENCES
        WE WILL DEAL IN THE PACKS OF 4/8 FDCs, THAT IS 40/80
        STAMPS. IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT ME
        REGARDS,<br><br>VINCENT.