Unissued Topical Stamps

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2007
      Dear Philatelic Friends
      I offer you Joint Issues Birds Animals Butterflies Flowers & Plants, Mountains
      Aviation Unissued Proof sets Packed in a Folder. Very rare and hard to find,
      For Scans Contact me as soon as possible.

      info@aliphilatelic. com

      My other Mint Topical sets also listed at a low prices.
      Please take a look.

      http://www.delcampe .net/stores/ aliphilatelic

      Rizwan Sadiq