Welcome Randall!

  • gerryyork
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      I do not know the answer, but love Norfolk stamps too. I need about 60
      sets to complete my collection
      Regards
      Gerry
    • Randall Barlow
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2007
        Good luck with your 60 remaining sets. I'm sure
        you'll get them eventually.

        I've been looking for an on-line listing of all the
        Stanley Gibbons and Scott numbers for Norfolk stamps.
        Are these all compiled somewhere? Such a site would
        be very useful.
        Best regards,
        Randall

        --- gerryyork <gerard_york@...> wrote:

        > I do not know the answer, but love Norfolk stamps
        > too. I need about 60
        > sets to complete my collection
        > Regards
        > Gerry