5000 Worldwide Mint Topical Sets & FDCs

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2007
      Hello Friends
      I have above 4500 Worldwide Mint Topical Sets & FDCs at my store on a 10% Discounts. No auctions, No Bid, No Waiting, Visit my store and get all at a Fix Price.

      http://www.delcampe.com/stores/aliphilatelic

      Money Bookers, Money Gram, Western Union Payments acceptable for a Fast Supply.

      Rizwan Sadiq
      GPO Box 2459
      Lahore Pakistan