Big Big Discount on Stamps Banknotes Phonecards

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2007
      Dear Friend
      I am very happy to announce that we have started our promotional program from 20th July 2007 to 30 July 2007. In this period if you will purchase any thing from our store:

      http://www.delcampe.net/stores/aliphilatelic

      We will give you a 5% Discount on Stamps, FDC and Banknotes and 10% Discount on Postcards (View Cards) Philatelic Magazines and Phonecards. One Lucky Winner also wins a 10 EURO purchase Free of any Charge. We daily update our site with a lot off Topical Stamps, Banknotes, FDC and Phonecards. So why not take a look.

      Rizwan Sadiq
      (aliphilatelic)