get a better boss

  • josalyne-overfelt266@pieceomymind.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 8:00 PM
      Just got my BA and i did not even have to go to the campus for 1 day! Just got a
      tip from a friend and gave these guys a call 1 770-621-2634, completed a
      small amountof paperwork and within a mere 4 weeks I was completely accredited
      at an internationally Uni! Now I am about to start applyin for some new jobs.
    • josalyne-overfelt266@pieceomymind.info
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 8:51 AM
        fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 1 770 621-2634 they got me setup
        at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.