Stamps Phonecards Postcards

  • Ali Philatelic Traders
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2007
      Dear Philatelic Friends
      Today I am introducing my two Philatelic Stores, from where you will find a lot off Mint & Used Postage Stamps Topical sets, M/Sheets, Banknotes, Postal Stationary, FDCs, View Cards, Picture Post Cards, Phonecards and many other collectible items at a Low Prices. Visit our auctions at:

      http://www.delcampe .net/stores/ aliphilatelic

      View & Registered at this Auction and find your all needs in Philately at a low prices. If you not find any thing related to your needs, please drop me a line and tell me about your requirements, we update these auctions regularly and as we add any item related to your interest we will tell you. When you Registered on the Auction tell them you are introduced by “aliphilatelic” .
      Our another site you have visited before on internet is:

      http://www.aliphila telic.com

      Here you can also purchase all your Philatelic requirements at a low prices other than the market.
      All payments will be advanced, No Credit sales, No Approvals, Registered Air Mail Postage Extra.
      For small payments we accept mint Stamps Complete sets at a Face Value or you can also send through Money Bookers. For full details please visit the link below.

      https://www. moneybookers. com/app/? rid=2223688

      We also accept Money Gram and Western Union online payments for a fast supply.
      Now I am waiting for you on my stores.

      Best Wishes

      Rizwan Sadiq
      Ali Philatelic Traders